Thursday, November 7, 2019

Memories

*Memories*

Being a child
running, hopping
never stopping.
So much
that the dreams
were filled
with action!

Kicked, punched
on the mother's nose!
as she slept next
to me.. ..

Mother reminds
soft cuddles
she would adore,
decorate me
like her doll.
Given up
on her dreams,
to make mine true!

She laughed, sighed
spent her time
heard me,
all my true lies!
Gave me advise
sometime needed
            &
sometimes not in need
             too!
Annoyed me
with her so untimely
gestures.....

Today, I am.
I come home.
To an empty space.
Void.
No one to ask,
Did I eat?
Why are you late?
Are you OK?

Miss those fingers
Rough and brittle
Due to the daily chores
she did,
moving in between
my hair
to braid.
The touch of massage.
Warmth of her lap,
That affectionate hug!
Those tasty recipes,
Which I won't care to
appreciate,
Those eyes filled with, felling full of,
When will I see you again?

Where else will I get
such a heart,
Which would  beat
for me,
Think of me,
 Pray for me,
Bless me!

No matter how
 far I am,
What I do,
Where ever I go..

Once again I think
I want to be a child.
Atleast I would get to be
with my mother.....

I miss and I always will.

*Gypsy*

No comments:

Post a Comment